Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mention-Worthy Monday: Holiday Gift Guide Ed.

Gospel Advocate Holiday Gift Guide  - This is full of great gift ideas! "New products from Gospel Advocate Publishers, and deals on Gospel Advocate books, magazines, and commentaries as well as Bibles, Bible study tools, children’s resources, acapella CDs, and personal devotional books."

Wooden Whimsie - I love the adorable holiday signs this talented lady (along with the help of her husband) has created. I feel confident recommeding this Etsy store because I have had the pleasure of doing business with the owner recently. They do not disappoint.

Simply Cute Creations - Once again, this link comes from personal experience. I adore the sign I was able to order from this handmade shop. These signs are all the rage (according to Pinterest) and would make a great gift for any homemaker!