Monday, May 12, 2014

Mention Worthy Monday (Links Ed.)

Christ Is Being Persecuted In Our World - I listened to this podcast recently and I have to admit, I was shocked at some of the information I heard. I guess, like many of my fellow Americans I thought that the horrible things of this nature would be on our national media outlets if they were going on, but remarkably the media has remained silent. So I share this with you to raise your awareness and to encourage you to add our brothers and sisters in Christ enduring this persecution to your prayers.

 Ex-HGTV hosts: 'If our faith costs us a TV show, so be it' - "HGTV’s statement is insufficient. They owe it to their viewers to explain why “Flip It Forward” was canceled. There may very well be another reason why they pulled the plug. But right now, it appears that they caved in to pressure from gay activists. If that’s the case, it would make HGBT not only cowardly, but also bigoted."

 Preschool Graduation Bonus Feature - On a lighter note and in honor of graduation season, I'm directing you to this cute clip of a little guy who took advantage of his mic time...

25 Beloved, Time-Tested Read Alouds for Young Children - "Charlie Tremendous Jones once stated, 'You’re the same today as you’ll be in five years except for the people you meet and the books you read.'" I absolutely love the concept and tips given by this blogger. I am familiar with most of the books she's listed, but a few were new to me. You can bet, they've been added to my to-read list.

15 Plants That Forgot They Are Plants - You just have to see these to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment