Monday, May 5, 2014

Mentionworthy Monday

-->
The Problem of Pain & Suffering Debate Roundup- As of yesterday, one month has passed since the Butt-Erhman debate, where Kyle Butt did an outstanding job explaining why pain and suffering do not prove the nonexistence of God. If you didn’t have a chance to listen/watch/attend, I encourage you to access it here and then listen to the wrap-up by TLN’s Torrey Clark. Torrey interviews, Kyle, his coworkers and then gives his own take on what happened with the debate. It is well worth your time.



Wifey Wednesday – Speaking to wives and wives-to-be here…if you haven’t checked out Wifey Wednesday via The Light Network yet, you are missing out. My collection of wifey wisdom is growing substantially as each episode is released. Emily Hatfield does a great job (as always) gathering wisdom from her guests on a variety of subjects-from how to keep your balance while ministering to others to dealing with the unexpected. Each guest brings great tips and insight to the table and (if you’re like me) you’ll find yourself going back for a second-or even third listen!



ThredUp –Let’s be honest, shopping for modest, affordable clothing is not for the weak hearted. This is why I am so excited to share one of my clothing secrets with you today! When it comes to style, I love that our society is all about piecing items together to suit your own needs and taste. What I hate…that to actually put a modest outfit together, it often ends up costing an arm and a leg! Here’s where my new best friend comes in…aka ThredUP. ThredUp is basically a high-end online consignment store (I say high end because they prefer to accept name brand clothing in almost new condition) with reasonably priced items. I have found great deals & I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment