Monday, August 4, 2014

Mention Worthy Monday

I recently discovered a new (to me) author and I wanted to share her amazing work with you.

Her name?

Emily Nelson.



What I've read?




Favorite Quote:

"In the end, after time and

breath steal the rest away, some things linger still.

Some memories whisper in your heart forever. 

Love goes on, even when life doesn't."


What's the big deal?

 Emily is a Christian author. You do not have to worry about encountering foul language, inappropriate scenes or such like when you read her work. The Locket is a beautiful love story. Although it is short fiction, it is a true-to-life story of overcoming hardships and celebrating life's beauty. (And I'm going to go ahead and admit to reading this in one day. Yes, it was that good.)



What's on my list to read next?





I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment